...polysyllabic...
Hello welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read and post comments!

The Posts

Rock, paper, scissor.
Monday, December 26, 2011 » 11:55 PM » 0Comment(s)

Assalamualaikum peeps. You gotta admit that kids nowadays don't know how to play rock, paper, scissors game. The thing that interact them is video game, playstation, x-box and stuffs. They don't reckon this game and though is as stupid and the individual that play this game is the evergreens.
Lame. They only exposed with these modern and futuristic games. Assassins Creed, Call of Duty:Black Ops, Skyrim, Batman:Akram City and more are favorites. 
I'm just afraid that the old games will vanishes and forgotten by the kids. Seriously, I've over heard my sister conversation said that her friend don't know how to play rock, paper, scissor game. What a pathetic. I think we have to face the fact that these modern days kid just know how to press the button to play games and fattened up themselves without doing outdoors activities. -_-Apparently, these games get appreciation with awards and widely exposes even in news and papers. Video Game Award, British Academy Game Awards and Gamerfuzion Video Game Award plus many more play the parts to spread these games to the world.

I hope y'all still remember this game.
ps:Teach yer children this game, lozers +.O

Labels: , , ,








© uniquelycorn™ 2017 | Powered by Blogger

My Profile

Dishonour to your cow. Now pour the tea.
View My Complete Profile
Page
C'mon. Have a click

Other Worldly
Rumors are made by people who just want attention from the person they made it about. :)
Tags and Labels
Time Bomb!!


· Wishes ·
Finish my degree
Balas jasa parents
Get a decent job
Control my temper
Be a better person
Me Elsewhere ♥
Ask me sh!ts
Click it!!
Hate me?
Say What You Want
Say something that please you. I accept both good and hate comment. Be a troll!!
Tweetz
I just want to pump up my blog and put this widget. I'm SO out of idea. Dammit
My house, my PROUD
SLYTH ERIN
{ wear }


Icons by » This fella.
Press Them
The Fray
All Time Low
Trivium
Evanescence
Breaking Benjamin