...polysyllabic...
Hello welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read and post comments!

The Posts

Rescue Dawn
Monday, March 26, 2012 » 3:35 AM » 0Comment(s)

Assalamua'laikum. I Just watched Rescue Dawn. It's a strong movie. Directed by Werner Herzog back in 2007. At first, I'm not entertained but when Dieter Dengler got caught and he's planing on his escape, man, I was thrilled.
I know if I recommend my elder sister bout this movie, she's gonna say something bad to me for introducing her this movie. Let me tell you something. She's not a movies fan. She's prefer spending her time listening to Steelheart, Nightwish, Helloween and some others 80's or 90's band. She's also mock me for liking All Time Low and some pop-punk bands. She said they're not organized and always bring trouble 'cause she heard that when All Time Low perform here, Malaysia. They done some inappropriate things that disturbs her.
But seriously, this movie is so great. It's a true story though.
The Poster
Dieter was a tough man. He suffers so much pain. He saw his friend, Duane died in front of him. His other friends betrayed him, being shoot by his own men because they thought he was the one who burnt the village and they thought he was a Vietkong. After Duane's death, he always had delusion where he saw and heard Duane told him that he's cold, he's feet cold. And he gave him the torn shoe. Sad huh?
So, I highly suggest you guys to watch this movie. It's a strong like told you before. Starring Christian Bale and Steve Zahn. Watch this movie!!

Labels: , , , ,








© uniquelycorn™ 2017 | Powered by Blogger

My Profile

Dishonour to your cow. Now pour the tea.
View My Complete Profile
Page
C'mon. Have a click

Other Worldly
Rumors are made by people who just want attention from the person they made it about. :)
Tags and Labels
Time Bomb!!


· Wishes ·
Finish my degree
Balas jasa parents
Get a decent job
Control my temper
Be a better person
Me Elsewhere ♥
Ask me sh!ts
Click it!!
Hate me?
Say What You Want
Say something that please you. I accept both good and hate comment. Be a troll!!
Tweetz
I just want to pump up my blog and put this widget. I'm SO out of idea. Dammit
My house, my PROUD
SLYTH ERIN
{ wear }


Icons by » This fella.
Press Them
The Fray
All Time Low
Trivium
Evanescence
Breaking Benjamin