...polysyllabic...
Hello welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read and post comments!

The Posts

Avenged Sevenfold Lead Guitarist-->Synyster Gates aka Brian Haner
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 » 6:22 AM » 0Comment(s)

Wow!What a long freakin title.Face the fact.Synyster can play very well on his lovely schecter guitar.And most of the fans try so hard to get his guitar chord.The reason?I dunno,maybe his guitar got the answer.Or just the way he play it.But we all know that his father is a great guitarist and maybe he taught him how to play well.Right?
Every time i heard their song especially the guitar solo part i'm like "how the heck does he play those chords?"
There's a lot of people tryin to do like exact chords,but turns out they got even worst!Trust me,i've seen it.
His babies
Ever time when A7X do some showcase,he'll appear with distinct guitar chord.EVERY TIME(kinda).I'm amazed :] The unique bout him is when every time he plays,the crowd were silent.They just scream after the show.He plays same as his dad,but the old man are still the best.Watch This :]
When he starts to play
Honestly,just do lot and a number of practices.I'm sure y'all guitarist (the amateur,i mean)will play well.Trust me,practice do make perfect.
Avenged Sevenfold [R.I.P.The Rev]
 Bye..i'm off.:)

Labels: , , ,








© uniquelycorn™ 2017 | Powered by Blogger

My Profile

Dishonour to your cow. Now pour the tea.
View My Complete Profile
Page
C'mon. Have a click

Other Worldly
Rumors are made by people who just want attention from the person they made it about. :)
Tags and Labels
Time Bomb!!


· Wishes ·
Finish my degree
Balas jasa parents
Get a decent job
Control my temper
Be a better person
Me Elsewhere ♥
Ask me sh!ts
Click it!!
Hate me?
Say What You Want
Say something that please you. I accept both good and hate comment. Be a troll!!
Tweetz
I just want to pump up my blog and put this widget. I'm SO out of idea. Dammit
My house, my PROUD
SLYTH ERIN
{ wear }


Icons by » This fella.
Press Them
The Fray
All Time Low
Trivium
Evanescence
Breaking Benjamin