...polysyllabic...
Hello welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read and post comments!

The Posts

Can We Learn Numerology In Islam?
Friday, March 11, 2011 » 7:22 AM » 0Comment(s)

Yesterday, I read an Islamic magazine and there's an article about this doctor's second child was mad at her because she scold her at dining room and the child quiet and went up stairs..and the next morning after, her child gave her a letter written she promised to her mother that she won't do it again. Mother accept her apology and everything is fine TILL...the doc heard her said to their maid that her mother didn't read the back page of the letter.
She quickly look for the letter that her child throw after last night conversation and she shock...it's written that she wants to suicide. She told this to her husband and he just said it's was only her imagination.She knew there was something distinct about her second child.
She examine her date of birth and doing some research about it. Shockingly her attempt of suicide is more  than 90%.If she wasn't a Muslim she will suicide. She talked this to her husband and he belives it.
But on my opinion,this is not a horoscope kind of matter..well it is similar but it's just for to know what type of person we were.Some people said that this knowledge is worthless but i might want to try it someday :)

Labels: , , , ,








© uniquelycorn™ 2017 | Powered by Blogger

My Profile

Dishonour to your cow. Now pour the tea.
View My Complete Profile
Page
C'mon. Have a click

Other Worldly
Rumors are made by people who just want attention from the person they made it about. :)
Tags and Labels
Time Bomb!!


· Wishes ·
Finish my degree
Balas jasa parents
Get a decent job
Control my temper
Be a better person
Me Elsewhere ♥
Ask me sh!ts
Click it!!
Hate me?
Say What You Want
Say something that please you. I accept both good and hate comment. Be a troll!!
Tweetz
I just want to pump up my blog and put this widget. I'm SO out of idea. Dammit
My house, my PROUD
SLYTH ERIN
{ wear }


Icons by » This fella.
Press Them
The Fray
All Time Low
Trivium
Evanescence
Breaking Benjamin