...polysyllabic...
Hello welcome to my online diary. Feel free to read and post comments!

The Posts

She cried. Silently
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 » 10:22 PM » 0Comment(s)

One day, in the town full of joyment and happiness, there's a one small girl. Who shines up the town. She shine so bright that the people in the town loves her so well.

But

Deep inside her heart

She keep her darkest blackest sorrow secrets along with herself. That no one, even herself when she happy; knows her darkest secrets.

No one

Not even one.

But one cloudy day, the storm comes up and hit the town. It hit the lovely happy girl. It hits her so bad that she couldn't even bothers to stand on herself.

No one

Asked her on how she got struck or got lived.

No one

Asked her whether she's fine or not

She lived in a faking life. Life that she pretend to smile and make others laugh and smile in order to void others to asked her whether she's fine or not.

No she's not

She's not fine. She's living in a cloudy black world. That no one knows. That no one would've thought she'd be.

The question is. Would we even care of the one who claims to make others happy in order to hide themselves out? Would we even noticed of that condition? Would we even sense that kind of feeling?

No we won't

Because we're too busy for that. We're too busy to noticed. Too busy to sense.

That's us. The typical human being that being selfish. Being dumb and numb to themselves.

I'm sorry because sometimes I do act like that.

I'm sorry

I'm really sorry

She cried. Without no one noticed. Without no single sound

Labels: ,








© uniquelycorn™ 2017 | Powered by Blogger

My Profile

Dishonour to your cow. Now pour the tea.
View My Complete Profile
Page
C'mon. Have a click

Other Worldly
Rumors are made by people who just want attention from the person they made it about. :)
Tags and Labels
Time Bomb!!


· Wishes ·
Finish my degree
Balas jasa parents
Get a decent job
Control my temper
Be a better person
Me Elsewhere ♥
Ask me sh!ts
Click it!!
Hate me?
Say What You Want
Say something that please you. I accept both good and hate comment. Be a troll!!
Tweetz
I just want to pump up my blog and put this widget. I'm SO out of idea. Dammit
My house, my PROUD
SLYTH ERIN
{ wear }


Icons by » This fella.
Press Them
The Fray
All Time Low
Trivium
Evanescence
Breaking Benjamin